BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hail and Welcome!

So…after years of debating whether or not to do this, I’ve finally taken the plunge. Guess I should introduce myself.

I’m Kaerwyn Silverwood. I’m the High Priestess of Coven DragonVeil in Maryland, USA. We work with the 1734 Tradition, which is a British-American Tradition started by Joe Wilson (www.1734-witchcraft.org) and has its roots in Robert Cochrane’s teachings.

I have been active in the pagan community for about 25 years now, teaching Tarot, Divination, Witchcraft/Wicca and more. I am a tarot reader at Mystickal Voyage (who host most of my classes), located in Nottingham, MD. There’s really not a lot more to say about me. I’m a middle-aged Traditionalist Witch who enjoys crocheting and a nice cup of tea.

I started this blog because I write about what I know. Mine might not be the ONLY way of doing things, but it is the way I’ve been taught. I’ve written several articles (with a bunch still in the hopper) for Mystickal Voyage’s Museletter which I’ll be posting here on a regular basis. Several people have encouraged me to share these articles online for those who might not live in our area or who haven’t been able to them. I’m also looking forward to discourse with people around the pagan web!

So…that leaves me here, publishing my stuff on the big bad Intarwebz. And here you are reading it – which is important. Why write if people don’t want to read it? We are now partners in this endeavor – welcome aboard & hold on tight!

Perhaps this blog will be cathartic for me, and maybe someone might get a different perspective on an old topic. Maybe I’ll make some friends. Maybe I’ll have some really enlightening conversations with like minded pagans. Maybe I’ll get flamed. Either way, it’s an adventure, and one I’m happy to embark on.

Thanks for being part of this process, and here’s to a happy future!

     ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Flags, Flax & Fodder, ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
     (¸.•´ (¸.•`                    Kaerwyn             (¸.•´ (¸.•`

0 comments: